ARE you get 75% marks or above Percentage on Madhyamik, H.S. ? Want to apply SVMCM? if you looking for How to Apply Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship THis article is just for you.
In this article I will share,
- West Bengal SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship-2021 Online Application for Fresh and Renewal Students.
- Apply Online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021.
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility and Required documents.
- Check the Scholarship application status of SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship.
- SVMCM Scholarship 2021 for West Bengal School and College Students.
- SVMCM Status
West Bengal Higher Education Department provides Swami Vivekananda Scholarships to the meritorious students. Students are eligible for this scholarship who scored at least 75% on the last board examination.
This scholarship known as Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship and formally known as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship.
You can apply SVMCM Scholarship Online. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 will be provided to the students who currently passed Madhyamik, Higher Secondary examination or took admission on B.Tech, MBBS, Diploma, Nursing, M.Phil, Ph.D etc courses.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Basic Information Of SVMCM (Swami Vivekananda Scholarship)
- 2 SVMCM | BIKASH BHABAN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 3 How To Apply SVMCM?
Basic Information Of SVMCM (Swami Vivekananda Scholarship)
- Scholarship Name : Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM)
- Provided By :West Bengal Higher Education Departmenttment (WBHED)
- Courses Which are eligible : HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG.
- Method : Online
- Application Start (Fresh/Renewal) : October, 2021
- Official Website : svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
SVMCM | BIKASH BHABAN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Now I am Going to share the complete eligibility guidelines for SVMCM / Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021.
The upper ceiling for family income has been fixed at Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
H.S. Students [Madhyamik Passed]
Students, who passed the Madhyamik Exam this year (2021) with at least 75% marks and took admission on Higher Secondary (10+2) course in Arts / Science / Commerce streams, are eligible for SVMCM scholarship 2021.
UG STUDENTS ( H.S. Passed / in college)
Students must obtain at least 75% marks in aggregate (Best of five). Students who are enrolled in the first year of Undergraduate course in Engineering/ Medical/ General Education/ GNM Nursing/ Para Medical Diploma Course after passing the HS Examination in 2020 (with 75% minimum in aggregate) are eligible to apply for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship.
Students, who are enrolled in the 2nd year of Undergraduate course in Engineering on lateral entry basis after passing out Diploma course in 2021 (with 75% the minimum) in relevant disciplines from the Polytechnic Colleges, Government of West Bengal, will also be eligible to apply.
How To Apply SVMCM?
Now I am going guide you. Follow these steps to apply this scholarship
Step 1: Registering for the scholarship
To register as a new user, you need to visit the official website and click on the respective category for which you want to apply.
Step 2: Logging into your account
Once registered successfully, you can log in to your account through your registered user id and password.
Step 3: Filling the required details
Once you have logged into your account, you can access the scholarship application form. Fill in all the fields that are marked as mandatory. Make sure you enter the correct information, as any kind of discrepancy in the information can lead to rejection.
Step 4: Uploading the supporting documents
You need to update all the documents that are required in support of your online application. Make sure you upload the correct documents in specified format and size.
Documents to be uploaded for Fresh and Kanyashree Application:
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
- Admit Card of last Board/Council/University/College examination
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides)
- Income certificate of family
- Income Certificate Affidavit (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate Issued by concerned authority
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No.)
Step 5: Final submission of application form
Once you have updated the Institute verification form duly attested by the head of the institution, you can finally submit the online application form. Your form will only be considered complete if you have uploaded the duly attested institute verification form.
I hope you understand all about this process. If you still have any doubt then please comment below.