How to Register India Post Internet Banking
At 2018 India Post entered the banking industry. But there all facilities like Others bank, not available. But day by day they improve and upgrade their system to give you a smooth and affordable banking service like Internet Banking, UPI system, NEFT, etc.
The benefit of India Post Internet Banking facility is that the customer can transfer funds from one Post Office Savings Bank (POSB) account to another. They can also open and close RD and TD accounts.
India Post offers internet banking services for post office savings bank (POSB) account holders under the Department of Posts (DOP). According to its official website- www.indiapost.gov.in, only one account in one post office can be opened.
Among its other salient features, an account can also be transferred from one post office to another. The pre-requisites for availing India Post internet banking services are valid active single or joint savings account, required to Know Your Customer (KYC) documents, valid unique mobile number, and e-mail address and Permanent Account Number (PAN).
What are the benefits of India Post Internet Banking–
4. If the customer wants passbook for RD / TD accounts opened through eBanking then he should approach the home branch (where the CIF ID is attached), identify himself and provide the account number opened online in order to get the passbook.
Know how to register for India Post internet banking / How to register for DOP internet banking –
1. Visit your home branch, fill the pre-printed application form and submit it with all the required documents.
2. Once your request is processed, An SMS alert on your registered mobile number will be delivered
3. In the next step, open the DOP internet banking page by copying and pasting the URL given in the SMS. Now use the hyperlink “New user Activation”.
4. Fill in the necessary details, configure your internet banking login password and transaction password. It is important to note here that both login and transaction passwords cannot be the same.
5. In the next step, for the successful activation of your internet banking user ID, login and configure security questions and answers along with passphrase.
This is the benefits and details about How to register India Post Internet Banking service. I hope this article will be helpful to you. Thank you for reading this article.