We at Bitbns, understand the plight of hundreds of thousands of cryptocurrency holders and traders in this unfortunate hour, and that is why we are here to help Zebpay users migrate their funds to Bitbns.
All the fee collected on crypto withdrawals from Zebpay will be waived off by Bitbns for selected tokens. Offer lasts indefinitely
Part 1 — What users need to do on Bitbns
– Login to your Bitbns account (Register if you haven’t yet).
– Go to ‘Wallets’ and click ‘All wallets’.
– Find BTC among the list of tokens and click the ‘Receive’ icon placed slightly on the right.
– A 34-character long wallet address will now be displayed. Click ‘Copy Address’ to copy the wallet address.
Part 2 — What users need to do on Zebpay
– Now login to your Zebpay account.
– Click ‘Send.
– Then, click on the blue-colored Bitcoin icon on the bottom right corner.
– Fill in your name and paste the Bitbns wallet address that you copied. Then click ‘Save’.
– Click ‘Send all’ to send the entire BTC amount, or enter the amount you want to send.
– Then click on the ‘Send’ icon on the bottom right corner.
– Check your wallet balance on Bitbns for confirmation.
That’s it folks! You have successfully migrated your funds from Zebpay to Bitbns. You can now resume your trading activities on Bitbns.
Source © Medium.Com