Zebpay crypto exchange is shutting down and How to rescue your crypto currency?
Today is a bad day for the Indian crypto industry and traders across India, as Zebpay, one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in India, is shutting down its exchange business. From now on, Zebpay will offer its wallet service only.
We at Bitbns, understand the plight of hundreds of thousands of cryptocurrency holders and traders in this unfortunate hour, and that is why we are here to help Zebpay users migrate their funds to Bitbns.
All the fee collected on crypto withdrawals from Zebpay will be waived off by Bitbns for selected tokens. Offer lasts indefinitely
- To receive the withdrawal fee refund, users must keep the entire migrated amount in Bitbns wallet for at least a week, or engage it in trading activities on Bitbns.
- This is applicable for all deposits post 3 PM, effective from 28th September 2018 on each coin we support
- To claim the withdrawal fee refund, post the screenshot of the transaction and write the Transaction ID (also called Hash ID) in the post description, along with this mandatory hash tag #MigrateToBitbns
- How to Migrate
So, let us say you want to migrate your BTC funds from Zebpay to Bitbns. Follow these simple steps to complete the transfer:
Part 1 — What users need to do on Bitbns
– Login to your Bitbns account (Register if you haven’t yet).
– Go to ‘Wallets’ and click ‘All wallets’.
– Find BTC among the list of tokens and click the ‘Receive’ icon placed slightly on the right.
– A 34-character long wallet address will now be displayed. Click ‘Copy Address’ to copy the wallet address.
Part 2 — What users need to do on Zebpay
– Now login to your Zebpay account.
– Click ‘Send.
– Then, click on the blue-colored Bitcoin icon on the bottom right corner.
– Fill in your name and paste the Bitbns wallet address that you copied. Then click ‘Save’.
– Click ‘Send all’ to send the entire BTC amount, or enter the amount you want to send.
– Then click on the ‘Send’ icon on the bottom right corner.
– Check your wallet balance on Bitbns for confirmation.
That’s it folks! You have successfully migrated your funds from Zebpay to Bitbns. You can now resume your trading activities on Bitbns.
Source © Medium.Com
TNPSC News Portal is created to provide complete information on all the big event occurring in the Tamil Nadu state.It will give you information on Govt Jobs, Entrance Test, Hall Tickets, Results, Answer Key etc.
IBPS Forum is platform wherein you will get best carrier building guidelines on every IBPS Jobs, Exam etc. We will be sharing here the related activities also such as Call Letters, Selection Process, Examination Pattern, Model Papers etc.